Full Face Snorkel Mask – Pink (Size: S/M)
Using a full face mask is a great alternative to a standard snorkel mask for three main reasons:
- Visibility – gives a clear uninterrupted 180 degree view. The frame seals behind your vision line, which means you don’t have a frame that alters your view.
- Water barrier – the mask seal around your entire face, which decreases the chance of water getting into the mask. The rear strap holds the mask in place on your head, allowing you to move freely.
- Natural Breathing – While using a full face mask you can inhale and exhale through either your nose or mouth. The natural breathing helps keep you calmer and more relaxed in the water. The absence of a mouth piece, also make extended snorkeling more comfortable, allowing you to snorkel longer.
Safety tips when using a full face mask:
- Make sure that the mask you use seals properly around your face.
- A full face mask must have a dual airflow system with a one way ventilation valve to ensure there is no CO2 build up in the mask or snorkel.
- A snorkel mask is designed for recreational use only, just floating on the surface and comfortably looking down
- Never use it for extensive open water swimming, free diving or swim practice.
- Reviews (2)
- Action camera adapter
- Dual airflow anti-fog channel
- Ventilating fan design, anti-fog, breathe freely without chewing the breathing tube
- Drainage valves. Raising your head to drain off if water come into mask. Dry top system
- When in water, the top valve auto closes to prevent water inflow
- Elastic Fabric Head Strap. Easy to wear, hair won’t be tied on the strap. Super wide vandal-proof mask
- 180 wide angle, polycarbonate plastic provides safer performance
- Optodio 180° Snorkel Mask Set with Free Breath Full Face Anti-fog Design
- No Leaking
- Large View Field
- Durable Integrated Style & Medical Silicone to Fit Various People
- Material: Polycarbonate, import medical liquid silicone
- Colour: Pink
- Size: Small-Medium
- Compatible with: GoPro Hero, SJCAM, Apeman
What Size Should I Get?
- L/XL: 12cm or more from the nose bridge to tip of chin.
- S/M: 8.5-11cm from the nose bridge to tip of chin.
– Please do not wear this mask if it cannot be sealed well because of your hair
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.