Meike MK-320 Flash Light i-TTL Speedlite for Canon
- HSS Master control.
- Guide number 32 (105 mm focal length, ISO 100, in meters)
- Recycle time 5 seconds (with 2pc AA alkaline cell)
- TTL/M/MULTI/S1/S2/high-speed main control/tributary unit flash
- Adjustable Tilt & Swivel Head. Up-down rotation angle (down by -7 degree and up by 90 degree ) , left-right rotation angle (left by 60 degree and right by 90 degree)
- LCD lattice screen
- LED preview focus
- Support synchronization of front and rear curtains
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline cell or NI-MH)
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Size: 110 x 65 x 36 mm
- Net weight: 150 g (for flashlight only, excl. batteries)
- Reviews (0)
High-precision Manual Adjustment
There are 8 energy levels and each level has 3 gears which can output finer luminance, picture brightness can be controlled freely.
Original Flash Screen
Use a strobe flash to emit a series of flashes that record a series of actions on a single photo.
Three built-in high-brightness LED lamps are equipped at the head of MK320-C flash lamp and serve as auxiliary focusing lamp and modeling lamp
The USB interface of the MK320-C can be inserted with a USB line to directly charge the cells in the battery bin and the compatible charger is more convenient.
Hot Shoe Pin
The hot shoe of the MK320-C is equipped with high quality full-copper contacts, which are firm and reliable without rustiness and looseness.
The MK320-C itself does not have high-speed synchronization, but it can be used as a master lead flash with a high-speed synchronous slave.
As a mini flash lamp with TTL, it is not applicable to any large-range wide angle shooting, but GN value (32) is sufficiently applied to many common occasions for portrait, still object, street shooting and so on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.