Goodsky Blackhead Blemish and Acne Pore Vacuum Extraction Tool
- High Quality: Made of eco-friendly ABS material, and features ergonomic design that is easy to hold.
- Small and lightweight, easy to carry, convenient for indoor and travel.
- Professional waterproof design, with adjustable suction strength, makes it suck out blackheads and acne effectively.
- Unique air pressure release to protect your skin.
- Helps you restore the skin without leaving a trace and make your skin smooth and delicate.
- Multifunction suction caps: 4 replaceable suction caps
- Large circular cap for deep facial pore cleansing.
- Small circular cap feather clean pores, and suitable for fragile and sensitive skin.
- Microcrystalline head for cutin and dead skin removal.
- Oval cap for firming and lifting fine lines and improve skin elasticity.
- Treats coarse pores, rough skin, exfoliate dead skin, blackheads, acne and fine lines with physical vacuum suction method, which improve skin condition without damaging your skin.
- Hassle-Free: The rechargeable lithium battery is durable and safe, and the USB cable allows for an easy and convenient charging
- Reviews (0)
Is Popping Pimples/Zits Bad for Your Skin?
A pimple is an inflamed pore filled with bacteria, dead skin and pus. Squeezing on the pimple means that some of the inflamed content will pop out, but unfortunately a part of the pus will be pushed down deeper into the follicle. The follicle wall could rupture, spreading the pus under the skin.
Introducing a Vacuum Cleaner for Blackheads and Pimples
With the Goodsky Blackhead Blemish and Acne Pore Vacuum Extraction Tool, a vacuum is created and the content of the pore is sucked out safely with no damage to the follicle.
How to Use
Step 1: Clean your face with a warm moist towel or use a face steamer to open your pores.
Step 2: Choose a suitable head, turn on the device and set it to your desired intensity level based on your skin type.
Please note: do not keep the suction tool on one spot on your skin for too long as this might cause a “hicky”.
Step 3: After suction and cleansing is done, clean face again to eliminate all residues then apply toner or moisturizer on the skin.
Step 4: Clean the head and the device with paper tissue or towel, do not wash it directly through water. Then store it in dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.