Compact: Designed to be small in size with flexible tilt/swivel head for convenient adjustment
High precision manual adjustment: 8 Power levels, each level has 3 fine tuning adjustment, providing a more precise brightness output and control
TTL function Flash Light: TTL full-automatic flash is to automatically adjust the flash intensity of the flash lamp for the correct flashing according to the feedback signal from the photometry of the camera lens
Built-in highlight LED: light provides the auxiliary lighting for the video clips
The ideal kit for enhancing your macro photography.Highlights:
This kit is a Macro photography kit - it does not include items like colored filters and lens hoods.
Components of this kit exist solely to bring you closer to the subject you are photographing.
Enables you to take macro photos without a macro lens.
Or when used with a macro lens gives you increased magnification.
Fits lenses with a 52mm thread (see 4th image of lens above).Package includes:
-1 x Reverse Ring
-4 x Close-Up Lenses (+1, +2, +4, +10 magnification)
-3 x Sections Extension Tubes that can be used independently or in combination.
-Getting started PDF guide.
Reverse ring screws into the filter thread and enables you to reverse the lens, thereby increasing magnification.
4 Close-up filter lenses screw into the filter thread and provide up to +10 magnification.
3 Section Extension tubes fit into the rear of the lens and connects it to the camera. Their function is to increase the focal distance from the camera sensor to increase your magnification. Manual focus only.
Suggestions on how you can combine the components for best results:
-Use +4 and +10 Close-up lenses together to enhance magnification.
-Use ,  and  extension tubes together for maximum focal distance effect.
-Place the macro extension tube marked  at the rear of the lens, with the +4 Close-up lens in front.
-Reverse ring, used on its own. You will get great results with a prime lens.
- The Smatree adjustable hand held pole is integrated with a tripod mount that has a CNC molded aluminium-alloy nut.
- The pole is divided into 3 sections; each section has a fast lock clasp link with adjustable firmness
- 16cm Sponge coil at the bottom of the pole gives you an easy grip even with big hands
- Pole bottom is equipped with a blue cord buckle or lanyard, this prevent the pole from falling when you are out there skiing/flying/falling
- You could also use Smatree aluminium wrench to tighten your Smatree or Gopro screws
- Size: retract to 40cm, extend to 102.8cm